Monday, February 15, 2010

A New Begining

OK... Here we are everyone! Starting fresh. My sister Sami finally got through to me that I need to start a blog and document my daughter and my history. :) Well... here goes...

I am a single mom, divorced, and I have a gorgeous daughter named Macarti Rae who is 2 at the moment, and will be 3 in June. She is growing up so FAST! I have been husband less for over a year now, although our divorce was finalized only at the end of July 2009.

I am a born again, saved by the blood, 23 year old woman. And I have to say that, even though divorce is something to be avoided at all cost, if at all possible that is, this has been the best, most hardest, emotional, growing season I have yet to experience! God really used this disaster to bring me into an on fire walk with him!! He took something ugly and made it beautiful. I have not been this on fire since I was a Senior in High School! All things work together for the good for those who love the LORD and are called according to HIS purpose Romans 8:28. Everything that this world can ever think of doing, my God has already overcome and will give us the strength and power to do the same!

Thank you GOD!! Your love will lead us HOME!! His love is strong enough and more then enough for us to live on and on and on... AMEN! All for now... so much more to come....

2 comments:

Sami Jo said...

Yay Yay! Love the new blog! Can't wait to read up on what you two are up to. May God wrap his arms around you two and bless you and keep you - Sis

Jackie said...

I love love love your blog. keep going. You will really enjoy it.
Good ministry as well to single mothers.
love mom