Saturday, February 20, 2010

A Day Of Reflection

Today... A day that goes on to be yet another day in this season of my life where I feel utterly and totally alone. My daughter is with her Dad this weekend. So my house is without the sounds of Macarti getting in to her dresser and pulling out all of her clothes, her singing "Jesus loves me", her laugh, and her humble demanding of needing to watch Old Yeller for the 15th time today. I miss her ever so much. But, tomorrow I will pick her up and bring her home! We will get ready for church, at The Little Lost River Bible Church, where she will see Mimi, Papa, Grandma Pattie and Grandpa Bill and so many others that love and adore her!

Also, I just finished watching... P.S. I love you... probably not a GRAND choice for a single, divorced, lonely mother to watch... Oh how I long to be held and fiercely loved! I know God has him out there somewhere! But maybe we aren't ready for one another yet! I know I have more work to do! I am not exactly the Proverbs 31 woman I need to be. The other day my sister Sami read a quote, I cant remember who said it but, here it is, "A woman should be so lost in God, that a man must seek HIM to find her"... I don't know about you but I get butterflies in my stomach every time I hear that! To know that there is a man out there for me who loves God as much as I do and wants to live a glorifying life all for GOD is so amazing! I know this is the man that God has for me! It wont work any other way! I am Fearfully and Wonderfully made and I am here to have an effect on this world for GOD! So I know that the man He has for me,although I know he is not perfect and neither am I, will have the same values and goals that parallel mine! Also, he will have the sincerity of the spiritual fruits that come from focusing on Christ and his will for our lives! Praise God, that he knows that plans he has for me! Plans to prosper and not to harm!

Pray for me to be patient and find myself lost in the wonders of God... thanks... love you.

2 comments:

Brian and Jodi Brown said...

kisses sis

Jackie said...

Excellen Post. Continually focusing on Christ and relying on him for our every need is the place to abide everyday. So proud of you Casi. Continue to press on......
to the moon
mom